* Why choose Super Sparkle Parties?
Monika and the SSP team have hosted hundreds of children's parties across Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and even further afield with 5 star reviews from happy parents and little guests! We have our own style and we are incredibly proud to offer original any theme parties using a mix of magic, games, puppets, props and various activities that children will love! We have over 10 years experience working with children, teaching, in professional entertainment and in the performing arts and our party style reflects this-we are happy to work to requests/adapt our parties to suit your little guests to make the day extra special.
Please visit our facebook page for our most recent reviews from happy party parents!
*Are you an agency?
No. We are Phil and Monika and our small and friendly company of children's party entertainers offering our high standard of entertainment at events and parties across the Midlands. We choose our team of hosts for their experience, love of working with children and fun and likeable personalities!
* How do you structure your parties? (2 hour party)
* Set up-We arrive before your party starts to set up/meet the birthday girl/boy and then meet and greet your little guests as they arrive!
* Intro-Our introduction is friendly and energetic, getting to know the children and starting our party adventure. We may use props, puppets, pom poms or magic and a dance warm up to get party ready!
* First hour-We fill the first hour with non stop themed party games, musical games, imagination, run around/parachute and traditional games that all boys and girls will love.
* Prizes-We offer sweet, hand stamp and hair sparkle prizes during our non elimination games and ALL children will receive each of these.
* Gift presentation-We end our first hour of fun by presenting the birthday girl/boy with their birthday gift and special balloon model (cameras at the ready for this magical moment!) before guests have a break for party food.
* Party food-During the food your host will meet guests and lead everyone into your Happy Birthday song and birthday cake ceremony.
* More games/Disco/Activity-It's then time for more fun and games, disco and dancing and your choice of activity (selected at time of booking)-
* Goodbye-We end your party by saying a special goodbye/making a party wish and a big Happy Birthday to the birthday girl/boy!
* Do you offer shorter parties?
We have morning and afternoon time slots available for full 2 hour parties, but there may be a last minute slot available for a shorter party. Please see our other packages or enquire for more details.
* How do I book?
Monika will email you a party booking form-return of the form and deposit secures your party date and time. We regret we cannot confirm a booking until your form/deposit has been received.
* What if my child is shy or has a particular need?
Don't worry! We have many years experience working with young children in teaching and entertainment and our team are equipped to encourage any shy children to join in. We have both worked as Drama tutors with children who have had various specific needs such as autism, sensory or physical needs and can easily adapt any part of the party to suit a child or group of children. If you are booking two party hosts, we will make sure one will focus on making friends with the birthday girl/boy to put them at ease whilst the other host begins the party. We usually find that with this gentle coaxing out of the limelight, the birthday child feels much more comfortable with joining in.
* Can I invite boys and girls to any of your parties?
Absolutely! Unless you request otherwise we will always aim our parties at both boys and girls and even a princess party will involve boys as brave knights or superheroes if they wish! We will always include games that all children will enjoy -energetic games as well as calmer imagination games.
* Do you supply prizes?
We provide a small sweet treat, hand stamp and hair sparkle prizes as part of our parties-to all children. In our full 2 hour party we also provide an activity for each child such as balloon modelling or craft and the birthday child will always receive a gift and special balloon. We have always found that the children always enjoy our games and activities and there is no need for you to provide anything else other than party bags if you wish!
* Do you do a pass the parcel?
We don't normally run pass the parcel at a larger party just because we feel it takes up a lot of time sitting and waiting. We can offer a fun/fast paced themed version of this game as part of our party such as 'pass the tiara' and also offer an 'electronic pass the parcel' as an extra for parties up to 12 children (which even plays its own music!).
We provide an activity in the second part of a 2 hour party.
* Should I hire a bouncy castle/face painter?
We will keep the children entertained for the duration of your party and want to make the birthday boy/girl feel special. A bouncy castle can be very distracting and noisy and we will always suggest it is down whilst we play games/dance. If you are booking a bouncy castle/face painter please inform us as it may change the feel of your party and we can work around your requirements. We offer cheek painting as an activity option.
* Are your entertainers CRB/DBS checked?
Many of us are as we have worked in teaching roles before. However it is not standard practice for a party entertainer to be required to hold CRB/DBS. The DBS is only required for those in a caring for children role and does not apply to party staff. Party entertainers should not ever be alone with the children. At the very least the parents of the birthday child will remain present throughout. This is the reason that a DBS check is not needed for party entertainers.
* Can my party host come dressed as a mascot?
Your party host needs to be 'human' (!) to be able to run your party. You can add a second party host to join in as a mascot character-joining in with games/dancing and making time for photos.
* When can I book my party?
Weekends are most popular and we usually offer our parties in the morning from 10 am up until 12.30 or from/after 2pm. If your venue is booked outside of these times please enquire, we can sometimes be flexible depending on travel times.
We can offer later bookings, mid week party bookings during the day (perfect for pre school age) or after school depending on availability. We usually book up to 3 months in advance but please do get in touch if you require a last minute booking as we may have availability for you.
* Do I need to book a venue first?
Good entertainers get booked up in advance and we recommend booking your entertainer first. We have hosted at many party venues and village halls across the Midlands and can recommend some venues that work well. We can also run smaller parties at your home.
* What do my party hosts need on the day?
A table and plus socket to set up the Disco lights/Music system.
* Where do you cover?
We are based in Nottingham and cover Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Leicester and surrounding areas. But if you are further afield and have a party enquiry please do get in touch as we can check our availability depending on your location.
* What about corporate or events?
We have hosted at festivals, family events and corporate events. If you have an enquiry please contact Monika.
* Is there anywhere I can read reviews about your parties?
Yes! We have recent reviews on our facebook page and google. If you enjoyed your party with us we are always grateful to receive your feedback and this helps us to continue to develop our parties for you and maintain our 5 star rating.